- This event has passed.
The Bradley Method Series- Long Beach (starts 3/22, ends 6/7)
April 5, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until June 7, 2020
In this class you will learn:
- About the normality of birth
- How to nourish yourself and your baby
- Exercises which will benefit you during labor
- Relaxation techniques for managing pain naturally
- How to effectively and positively communicate with your medical team about your birth
- About the anatomy of mother and baby and exactly how a woman’s body works during birth
- How to be an informed advocate for you and your baby
- How your partner can effectively coach you through childbirth
- About breastfeeding and its benefits to both baby and mom
- Information about caring for your newborn
This class is taught by Niki Miller, please call her at (714) 655-3082 or email her at email@example.com for more information.
It is recommended that you sign up in your second trimester, as the course runs for 3 months.
You can get more info at her website: http://www.bradleybirth.com/nicolemiller